This thematic area aims at creating programs and projects that address the issues of sexual & reproductive health amongst young people that could lead to sexually transmitted infections, unplanned pregnancy, unsafe abortions and complications.
Its activities include:
- Empowering young people to be in position to make positive decisions about sex and marriage.
- Demand creation for SRHR services
- Focused Group Discussions and dialogues on SRH topics
- Inter school SRH drama competitions
- Youths Medical Health Camps
- Strengthening linkage and referral systems for SRHR services from community to the public or private health facilities.
- SRHR Music Concerts
- SRHR community activations for services
- SRHR community and institutional outreaches
- IEC distribution and promotion